At CRS, we believe that our team members are critical to our success. We are committed to our team and help ensure there is a work life balance. We respect all of our team and endeavor to have a diverse group working towards a common goal.
CRS is an actively growing company based in Kelowna, as we continue to expand we rely on our team to help. We believe in being transparent and hold weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings making time to hear our team members and their suggestions.
Competitive wages, incentives, benefits and profit sharing are offered. Perks include: breakfast program, bi-weekly hot lunches, social events and more.
Want to know more? Apply below.
Customer Service/Sales Consultant - Kelowna
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken representative to join our sales team. This person will be responsible for communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
You are excited to help customers, are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. You are good at solving problems, are confident at troubleshooting, and will investigate if you don”t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. People like to be around you, and you bring a positive attitude everywhere you go.
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Manage incoming calls and online inquiries
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open interactive communication
- Answering potential customer questions and sending additional information
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Ability to up-sell across products and product lines
We offer Competitive Remuneration, Profit Sharing, Health Spending Account and Training. Advancement opportunities will exist for the right person.
If you are interested in joining our team for the position of “Customer Service/Sales Consultant”, please contact us:
Key Account Manager - Vancouver
CRS is growing and we need a Vancouver based Key Account Manager for Foodservice Equipment and Supplies.
At CRS, we are committed to assisting our customers to overcome their day to day business challenges. We add value by actively listening and sharing our expertise. We believe that we can make a difference and help our customers provide the best dining experience for their guests.
Your ambition and drive is what sets you apart from most sales people you know. You know where you want to be, you just need the right opportunity to get there. You are persuasive, you listen, probe, and strive to influence. Taking action and being responsible for your actions is comfortable to you, as well as moving the sales process along and turning prospects into customers. You are comfortable moving customers and prospects into making decisions and you resist a lot of “think it overs”. More importantly, you know the difference between a prospect and a customer, and recognize that without good prospecting habits there can be no new customers.
Friends and associates admire your communication skills and your relationship effectiveness. Your effective questioning and qualifying skills are almost as good as your active listening skills. You know the difference between being assertive and being aggressive, and that staying composed in the sales process is key. Your past and current clients enjoy dealing with you, and appreciate you for making the sales experience a refreshing experience filled with “follow through” and not just “follow up.”
You have a positive outlook, and you possess the ability to work well as part of a team to get things done. You are dependable; you do what you say. Planning and preparation have aided in your business to business sales success and you have managed a large territory, maximizing account penetration.
You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the Foodservice Equipment and Supplies Industry.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Profit Sharing
- Car Allowance
- Business Related Expenses
If you are interested in joining our team for the position of “Key Account Manager”, please contact us: